Spindle ‘Silver Queen’ (Euonymus fortunei ‘Silver Queen’)
In this article
Where to plant
Let’s now see where to plant Spindle ‘Silver Queen’ (Euonymus fortunei ‘Silver Queen’). What types of gardens and where this plant is normally grown.
You can plant spindle ‘Silver Queen’ with any orientation (north, south, east, west) as it is not demanding about this detail.
It has numerous uses in gardening and landscaping. Euonymus fortunei ‘Silver Queen’ can work very well in gardens of different styles:
- City & Courtyard Gardens – usually small gardens, these gardens need smart designs to work well as they have to allow areas to relax, play and entertain;
- Informal Gardens – have a free design and close to the nature aspect. The lines are smoother and more fluid and the planting is less rigid;
- Patios, balconies and containers – gardens confined to the space next to buildings where the cultivation is done in pots and containers;
There are a wide range of applications for this plant. spindle ‘Silver Queen’ can be applied in/as:
- Flower borders and bedding – creating compositions in the garden;
- Ground cover – for a perfect garden finish and to prevent weed growth;
- Hedging and screens – so useful for delimiting different areas and giving privacy;
- Low maintenance gardens – where you can’t care for the plants so often;