Zinnia ‘Benary’s Giant Lilac’ (Zinnia elegans ‘Benary’s Giant Lilac’)
In this article
Where to plant
Let’s now see where to plant Zinnia ‘Benary’s Giant Lilac’ (Zinnia elegans ‘Benary’s Giant Lilac’). What types of gardens and where this plant is normally grown.
It tolerates being planted in different orientations. But if possible, plant zinnia ‘Benary’s Giant Lilac’ in a south facing or west facing garden.
It has numerous uses in gardening and landscaping. Zinnia elegans ‘Benary’s Giant Lilac’ can work very well in gardens of different styles:
- City & Courtyard Gardens – usually small gardens, these gardens need smart designs to work well as they have to allow areas to relax, play and entertain;
- Informal Gardens – have a free design and close to the nature aspect. The lines are smoother and more fluid and the planting is less rigid;
- Patios, balconies and containers – gardens confined to the space next to buildings where the cultivation is done in pots and containers;
There are a wide range of applications for this plant. zinnia ‘Benary’s Giant Lilac’ can be applied in/as:
- Cut flowers – to harvest and decorate the house;
- Flower borders and bedding – creating compositions in the garden;
- Hedging and screens – so useful for delimiting different areas and giving privacy;
- Low maintenance gardens – where you can’t care for the plants so often;